Monday, November 12, 2018

How I got published - my publishing journey

Over the course of the weekend, I decided that it might be useful to aspiring authors to hear about my publishing journey and to hear my input on publishing related topics. It seemed like a simple plan: make daily videos and publish them to Youtube...
Well, we'll have to see how that goes, because since I've gotten a new computer after the last video I created, I no longer have the video editing software I'm used to, which means it took me two full days to find a different solution and make it work.
Needless to say, this has put a bit of a damper on things since my plan was to spend a maximum of 2 hours on this daily. I also have books to write and other promo things to do so I really can't afford much more than that.
But we'll see how it goes...
In the meantime, here's my latest video. It's not very long but it gives a pretty good idea of my road to publication and while I do not mention this because I forgot, I don't have an agent, which is just something to keep in mind.


You can watch this directly on Youtube HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment