Friday, April 10, 2015

The Mayfair Chronicle

Doing publicity for a new release is a lot of work, but it can also be creative and fun! I'm really lucky that I have some great people to work with at Avon. A publicist has been assigned to my book but that doesn't mean that I won't be doing any work myself. One of my favorite things when it comes to PR is coming up with new ways in which to advertise my book. With my new Secrets At Thorncliff Manor series, it's not just the book itself that I'm trying to promote, but the entire concept of Thorncliff and all that it has to offer.
In the past, I've done an advent story leading up to my New Year's Eve release of The Scandal In Kissing An Heir, I've created my ambassador group, ordered various kinds of swag and printed limited quantity t-shirts for my At The Kingsborough Ball series.
This time around, I've brought The Mayfair Chronicle to life. For those of you unfamiliar with my books, this is a fictional newspaper that I created for There's Something About Lady Mary, and which has since shown up whenever a newspaper was necessary, just as the Belle Anglaise has become the most popular shopping destination for all my female characters.

http://flash-pub.com/pub/ebooks/9b79ae95d9/index.php#/0


No comments:

Post a Comment