Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Scandal In Kissing An Heir

It looks as if I'm finally done and ready to send my 99,000 word manuscript over to my editor. My deadline is April 15th, so I'm going to hold on to it just a little while yet. I don't know, but I always have this feeling of apprehension when my books leave my hands for the very first time so for now I'm just enjoying the relief that comes with having written the final word. It's strange in a way, having had my daily word count shaping each day for the past 4 months with a concrete purpose. I feel a bit adrift now that I'm done, but that won't last too long. There's still the third book in the series for me to get started on and then of course I have new proposals to send to my editor, but for the rest of this week I'm going to spend some time on my house and garden together with my family. Spring is here and after being cooped up inside the whole winter, I cannot wait to get out and take a breath of fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment