Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Foreign Rights

One of the perks that I get from having signed with a big publishing house like Harper Collins, is the effort that they make on my behalf to sell the foreign rights to my books. There are two particular book fairs that they participate in yearly in order to make this happen, namely Frankfurt and London. So far, I've sold books from the Kingsborough Ball series to Russia, Japan and Holland. Lady Sarah's Sinful Desires is due for release on the Scandinavian market in spring 2016, with the next two books in the series following closely behind. This agreement has been further facilitated thanks to Harlequin whom Harper Collins acquired in 2014. Below are a couple of pictures of the books I've received so far. I can't read them myself, but that doesn't make it less thrilling to have them on my book shelf =)

The Trouble With Being A Duke in Japanese



The Trouble With Being A Duke in Russian

No comments:

Post a Comment