Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Southern Writers Magazine - The Re-Write



A little over a month ago on March 1st, I was approached by the communications director for Southern Writers Magazine with an invitation to write a post for their blog. Always ready to grab a publicity opportunity that comes my way, I readily agreed to do it, and since it had just been decided a couple of days earlier that my most recent manuscript would have to be re-written, I even had a subject ready to go.
So if you're a writer who's facing a similar situation and you'd like to be assured that you're not alone, or if you're a reader/fan who would like a bit of insight into my writing experience, just head on over to Suite T and take a look at my post. And if you find it interesting, please take a second to share :)



No comments:

Post a Comment