Thursday, January 28, 2016

Historical Romance Movies Online

A while back I posted about historical romance movies available online (for FREE) for those of you who subscribe to Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime. After spotting the Keira Knightly version of Pride and Prejudice, I realized that it was time for an update. And now I see that Anna Karenina is there too!!! The reviews for that one aren't very good but I'll definitely have to watch it anyway - especially with Keira Knightly and Jude Law starring.
Unfortunately I cannot include any links to these movies as you have to sign into your individual accounts, but it will give you something to search for and enjoy during the cold winter season :)
So, without further ado, here are my 'free for subscribers' recommendations:

On Netflix

Pride And Prejudice - 2005


Mansfield Park - 1999



Anna Karenina - 2012


Jane Eyre - 2011


On Hulu

Miss Austen Regrets - 2008


Northanger Abbey - 2007


Emma - 2009


Pride & Prejudice - 1995



On Amazon Prime

Mansfield Park - 1999


No comments:

Post a Comment