Monday, August 27, 2018

Ready for the week ahead

I started my bullet journal four weeks ago and during that time I've played with a few different weekly spread layouts. To begin with I took some ideas from pictures I'd seen online and used those, but little by little I started figuring out what I needed to include in my own weekly spread. Starting this week I've designed a layout that gives me more space for tasks and events on each individual day with a spot for the weather & meals, includes a monthly calendar, water tracker and shopping list.
I'm really happy with it and believe it will work well for me in the long run. Plus, there's the option to add different flowers or other design elements each week or month.


Here's my first layout:



My second layout:



This week's new and improved layout:



Do you bullet journal and if so, what's your favorite type of weekly layout and what must it include?

No comments:

Post a Comment