Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Official Trailer - Miss Compton's Christmas Romance

I put this together using Getty Images and Rawshorts, which ended up being a bit of an ordeal. The first time around, I forgot to save, the second time, the voice got deleted from a couple of slides and I could not for the life of me get the same voice back, so once again, I had to start from the beginning...Oh, and it turned out that the images I'd initially selected through Rawshorts and created a beautiful trailer with, weren't royalty free, so that also meant I had to go back to square one. But, I now have the voice I want, some great alternatives to the original images and a trailer that's more or less decent...lol.

Here it is:



And Nanans Rook Reviews has also put a video together, which includes the blurb for the book and a lovely review.




AND

No comments:

Post a Comment