Sunday, March 29, 2015

Free Romance Books available on Amazon Kindle

When I love an author, I want to own their book, not in e-book format, but in print, so that I can place it on my bookshelf like a treasure. Because of this, I've rarely bought an e-book. Most of the ones I have on my kindle are freebies written by new to me authors. I've discovered many wonderful voices in this way, some of which have become must-reads over the years. Below is a list of books currently available for free on Amazon Kindle. I've included my favorites as well as a few that I still haven't read but plan to read in the future. You can do your own search too - just enter "free regency romance kindle books" in the search criteria, or something similar specific to the types of books you're looking for. You'll be amazed with what you'll find!




No comments:

Post a Comment