Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Sleek Look

As I mentioned on FB earlier today, I've neglected my blog for waaaaaaaaaaaay too long! When I went to take a look at it yesterday, I found that it was overgrown by weeds and in dire need of a complete overhaul. So I went to work, dug up those pesky weeds, tilled the soil and planted new seeds. Everything looks so much neater now - I feel as though I can finally breath :) Yeah, I was a blogger newbie - still am, in case you're wondering - so I'd thrown every possible gadget at my blog that I could possibly think of, and while it did have it's charm, reminding me of an eclectic bookshop where tea and cupcakes might be served on velveteen couches, it just didn't work. So now I'm going to try this.
The R.E.D. you ask? Well, I'll let you ponder that since I do love to inspire a bit of mystery. What's the fun in giving away the entire plot? Now I just have to fill my blog with lovely bits of interesting tidbits...any ideas? There's a comment section below if you'd like to make suggestions, or, if you'd like to tell me about your own romantic adventure in a private e-mail to yours truly, I would love to write your story. My grandparents' will be coming up soon, so stay tuned for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment