Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lady Sarah's Sinful Desires - Character portraits & quotes

It's March 28th and that means only one more month until the first book in my brand new series, Secrets At Thorncliff Manor, goes on sale. It's called Lady Sarah's Sinful Desires and although I haven't really kicked into promo gear just yet - I'm wrestling with another monster at the moment, namely the edits for the second book in this series - I thought I'd give you all a little sneak peak.
The first chapter is available HERE, via my website's Lady Sarah page. Here you will also find a sketch of the Thorncliff estate, as I envision it looking - I'll add another post during April with more details on that, like the history behind it and inspirational pictures that will have you drooling ;D
For now, I present the Heartly family, courtesy of artist Brittany Lounsbury:  www.brittanylounsbury.com as well as a couple of quotes. Let me know what you think!

http://www.sophiebarnes.com/books/lady-sarahs-sinful-desires/ 





No comments:

Post a Comment